DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER AS A MURRIETA MESA ATHLETE
STEP 1 Go to www.athleticclearance.com
If you already have an ATHLETIC CLEARANCE account from last year, login using your user name and password and update your account with the new school year and any other information that may have changed. If you are setting up an account for the first time, please start with #1 and register.
1. Click on REGISTER (Do not use your student ID# as the username.
Create a new user name and password that you'll remember for the future years at MMHS)
2. Fill-in information
3. Click SUBMIT
4. Click START NEW CLEARANCE
5. Complete On-Line questions (Take about 20 minutes to complete)
It's very important that you select the 2020-21 school year and Murrieta Mesa High School.
It is also very important when asked "What Grade" that you enter the grade level you will be enrolled for the fall of 2020.
6. Print and sign the Consent Letter at the end. Scan and Email form to Athletic secretary at email@example.com or you can physically turn it in when school is reopened.
STEP 2 DIRECTIONS ON DOWNLOADING THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
1. Click below TO DOWNLOAD PHYSICAL FORM
2. Print and take with you to your doctor's appointment
2. Your physical must be signed, stamped and dated (after May 20, 2020) by your doctor.
6. Once your physical form is completed you may:
A: Upload unto your online athletic clearance page at www.athleticclearance.com
B: Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
C: Physically turn into athletic secretary when school reopens
Due to the Covid-19, our scheduled athletic clearance event has been cancelled, however, Dr. Steele at I-Care Urgent Care, will continue to offer athletic physicals to Mesa athletes at a discount rate of $20.
Physicals are done by walk in only - (951) 878-9820
To receive the discount rate for a $20 physical you must print and take in the form below at your scheduled appointment time.